Problems We Address
January 4, 2011
WOMEN In Need received a number of visitors in 2010, who travelled to Nagpur to see our work first-hand:
1. Medical students Fiona and Tazmin, saw for themselves, the many problems encountered by Indian women.
2. Sheila Bailey and Anne Geldard met some of the women of Pillinaddi slum in Nagpur.
3. Priya Kumar is Women In Need's youngest visitor, who presented a bicycle to one of our ladies. She also helped establish a rapport with a mentally ill woman on the streets.
4. Volunteers from the Tsubo Saka Foundation in Japan, visited WIN's shelter at Dattapur, Wardha.
5. Tony Smith opened refurbished wards at Dattapur.
6. Sandra Wismayher from Malta specialises in psychiatric care in the community and offered Women In Need her expertise.
WOMEN IN NEED Celebrating the Festival of Colour, “Holi”
March 23, 2016
Discrimination Against People Living with HIV and AIDS Programme
March 16, 2016
Hospitaller Chev Paul Warren Receives the Manohar Diwan Award
Supporting the vulnerable during these uncertain times of Coronavirus
March 27, 2020
Living in India as a woman with HIV
February 26, 2020
World Leprosy Day – spread awareness & prevent misconceptions
January 30, 2020
Sylvia Birch overcomes two hip replacements to conquer Howrah Bridge for WIN
January 12, 2020
Merry Christmas & Thank you
December 26, 2019